HPT updates from Heartland Park

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: HPT updates from Heartland Park
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:29:38 -0400
It appears Heartland Park Topeka isn't through with us yet:
Matt Murray

I received the following update from Heartland Park Topeka today. Please
review.
Thanks,
Tasha Marlow
Director Solo

Solo Nationals
Heartland Park Topeka Updates

Heartland Park Topeka has needed to re-evaluate some of its pricing to
competitors due to unexpected increases in service fees to Heartland Park
Topeka.  Please review the updated price structure below.  We apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause you; thank-you for your understanding.

Motorhome Parking

Cost of motorhome spaces is structured as follows:
a.                    $  50.00 without electrical hook-up
b.                   $150.00 with electrical hook-up

Motorhome fee is for the entire event and includes the use of the water
(non-potable) and dumping station located behind the Registration building
at Gate E.  Parking (without services) outside the paddock remains unchanged
as written in the 2006 Solo National Championship Supplemental Regulations.
Motorhome spaces can be reserved through www.hpt.com or by calling
1-800-437-2237.

Utility Vehicle
The pricing for the utility vehicle sticker is $50.00, payable at
registration.

Paddock Space Electrical Hook-up
The fee for electrical hook-up for use in your paddock space is $100.00 for
the event.  Hook-up is subject to outlet availability and accessibility to
the paddock space.  To arrange for this service please contact HPT at
800-437-2237.