ALL

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: ALL
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:55:22 -0400
The latest issue of North American Pylon is now in the mail to subscribers.
It carries a July covere date.
In this issue we offer our picks on Who Will Win the '06 Solo Nationals.
Our list includes a pick on the new "XP" class, whereas, for whatever
reason, Sports Car does not.

Our coverage includes the Pro and Tour at Denver, CO, in July.
        Tri-Lakes Sports Car Club had a successful event in Tullahoma, TN.
        While everybody else "baked," San Francisco Region adjourned to the
edge of the Bay and cool breezes greet the 196 entries.
        The Rev It Up Series has returned, this time sponsored by
Chevrolet. We report on the first three events. Steve Brolliar wins the
Hialeah Park event.
        A guest column by Turbo Toddie describes CP successes at the Denver
events.
        Finally we're able to report on a Sacramento Chapter event at the
San Joaquin (WA-keen) County Fairgrounds in Stockton, CA.
        Legendary Bill Goodale borrows a car, sets FTD at Ayer. MA.
        There's a full page showing the Heartland Park layout.
        Keith Marx sets FTD at Virginia Motor Sports Club event in
Richmond, VA.
Columns by Pat Kelly on concrete versus Asphalt.
                   Jim Hedderick (National chief of Impound) on how the
Heartland Park site will "work."
                        Editor John Kelly asks "how many classes are there"
                        Guest column by Mike Gibson offers insight on the
"Punk" problem.
                        Bill Mitchell explains some more on data
collection.
Plus our complete schedule and the Garage Sale section.(Single-car Ads free
to subscribers.)
Pylon is carried by several specialty (@$3/issue)  newsstands including
Tower Magazines.
You can subscribe at $29 for 12 monthly issues by sending a check or postal
money order to
        North American Pylon
        P.O. Box 1203
        Pleasanton, CA 94566

Or, call 1-800-58-KELLY during west coast 9-5 biz hours, and charge it to
your plastic card. This is a toll-free number for callers in the U.S.

We'll see many of you in Topeka.

John F. Kelly Jr., editor, North American Pylon