Re: off season - cheap tow vehicle choices

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: off season - cheap tow vehicle choices
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:13:25 EST
I guess my question is "What is cheap?"  It seems like there has  been talk
of vehicles up to $10K or so...  I heard him say he didn't have  the space for
a "Full sized truck", too.   For $10K you can buy a 2000  Silverado Std. cab
short bed, which isn't much (if any) longer than a Durango or  some other
trucks mentioned.  I had one for 77,000 miles including 2  Nationals trips and
it
was a great vehicle.  Just another thought...

CHD