[Autox] Fwd: 2011 Autorama at cobo hall

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>, cp <cp@lists.carlc.com>
Subject: [Autox] Fwd: 2011 Autorama at cobo hall
From: Bruce & Mary Wentzel <greendot1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:48:33 +0000 (UTC)
Must be that Claire Ball has not lost his interest in things automotive. I saw
the car but did not notice the plackard with his name or I'd have looked for
him there.

Bruce

Subject: FW: 2011 Autorama at cobo hall

32 Ford
Roadster.gifB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
 B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  Gray Willis.JPG

Subject: 2011 Autorama at Cobo HallB
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B

Click on the site below and view your own private Autorama...LOLB  Awesome
Show

B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
http://photopeach.com/album/feo6p8?ref=fb

o;?

image001.jpg]

Autox@autox.team.net