Re: Need Repair Shop Referal Quickly

To: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Need Repair Shop Referal Quickly
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:36:33 -0700
Alan Gruner wrote:

> My brother's Neon appears to have blown a head gasket.
> He needs to get it to a good shop ASAP. The car is
> currently dead in Sunnyvale. Any recommendation for
> good repair shops in that area would be greatly
> appreciated. He would like t get it towed to a shop by
> close of business today. Thank you very much in
> advance.
>
> Alan Gruner
>
> Talk to your friends online and get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.

Tell your brother to be careful with that car, my niece had a 97 that
blew a head gasket, had it repaired once, and it blew it again, on
further inspection they found it had a cracked head, $1900 later it was
almost fixed, so she sold it. She later found out that the Neons have
that problem quite often.

JV