Wrong class..Woops

To: "'Bay_Area_Autocross_List'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wrong class..Woops
From: "Dan Dalen" <dandalen@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:30:41 -0700
Thanks to all for a great time on Sunday.  My son and I ran for the first
time at an SCCA event and both had a blast (he rode, I drove).  The PCA
doesn't allow riders.   Well, we showed up too late to run in our class and
even then wrote down the wrong class. So anyone in CSR, please don't send
flames our way.  My 86 Porsche 944 Turbo belonged in AS and the driver in Z
stock. We'll get it right the next time. (I hope)

Anyone else have experience running a 944 turbo?  I'm trying to figure out
what I can do to this one.

On another subject.  A neighbor friend has an 8 HP go-cart that he would
like to test the waters with his 2 boys at some upcoming event.  Would it be
ok to run this even though it doesn't meet class rules?  Fun run kind of
thing?

Thanks,
Dan Dalen
dandalen@usa.net