question about Vipers

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: question about Vipers
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:01:21 -0700
My buddy wants to buy a new Viper and he was told by a dealer
this weekend that he couldn't buy a GTS-R because they're not
available. Is it really impossible to get one?

Also on a different topic I had a few questions about Torsen
differentials. Is Zexel the only company that makes them? They
have three different kinds of Torsen differentials that are all
variations on the same unique principle using invex gears.
Zexel's web site lists a distributor called Saleen Performance in
Irvine, CA. If anyone has tried Zexel's Torsen differentials as
an aftermarket replacement or has any experience dealing with
Saleen Performance in Irvine, I'd appreciate it if you could drop
me a line and share your knowledge.

Thanks,

--
Michael R. Clements