NorPac Divisional Course question

To: autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NorPac Divisional Course question
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:46:49 PDT
Now that everyone has had time to get back to work and delete those annoying
voice messages...

I was thinking on the way home about ways I could have improved on Sunday's
course, and one thing that stuck out was the elan and glee with which vast
numbers of AS (and other) drivers went spinning through the finish.  Since I
was just plodding grimly through there, I was curious as to how y'all
managed to get going fast enough to spin?  I don't really need tips on the
spinning itself, but the going fast part seems to elude me.  I *thought* I
was getting off the turn before the slalom pretty well, but apparently not.

Ken Mitchell, Andy McKee, any of the host of thousands have any input?  Not
you, Arie, breaking bits off the car in order to spin doesn't count...

KeS