Re: GGF site?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GGF site?
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:31:52 -0700
i looked up one day at an autox and saw this toyota corolla drifting around
every turn.  i thought... thats weird, two people that drive like hiroo?
turns out it WAS hiroo in some else's car!

from the experience i had on my test drive of a supra twin turbo (hiroo's
own car), i can say that when the second turbo kicks in, driftn begins.
kept the rear off the line of parked cars, and didnt break a sweat, although
the car salesman dude riding with me didnt look so good when we got back to
the dealership.

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe