Re: Slush #2 report

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Slush #2 report
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:50:02 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/00 8:43:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

<< Wait til you guys next cross a bridge and find out what CalTrans is
 charging per axle. <G>  >>

When we borrowed your van & Jesus's trailer to take Lucy to Nationals, I went
from Barry's shop to Burlingame, to C2 in Oakland for the alignment, back to
Burlingame, then picked Katie up in Pleasanton on the way out of town.
Between the first couple of 6 mpg tanks of gas and the bridges, I was damn
near broke by the time we got to Nevada!

CHD