Re: Vehicle eligibility...

To: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Vehicle eligibility...
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:07:04 -0700
My car uses the mustang engine, tranny, diff, brakes, electrical
system, gauges, and vent controls. I don't have real tires yet
because of the 18" wheels. The BFG "G-Force" is the only one in
those sizes, and rumor has it that it is not a "real tire", at
least not compared to the Kumhos or Hoosiers. So I'm waiting for
the Kumhos to come out in 18" sizes. I really liked the Kumhos on
my RX-7. Until then, the slippery street tires will be a useful
educational tool as I learn to drive a car that has torque.