Re: Tire experiences

To: George Chiou <george_chiou@bellsport.com>
Subject: Re: Tire experiences
From: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:52:51 -0800
I have had several sets of Kumho V700s...for both track events
and autox events.  One thing about the Kumhos is that they last
pretty long.  They are not the fastest R compound tire out there
but you might be able to stretch them the entire season if
you are lucky.

Email me directly if you want more details.

I get mine at Tirerack  (eddie@tirerack.com)

Steve S
#47 CSP
00 Audi S4