Re: Koni shock question

To: weinstro@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Koni shock question
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:24:46 EST
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

                 Rob,
                     I use the yellow Koni Sports on my Corvette, same as
you. A few questions? Do you leave the shocks set at their autocross setting
when you drive on the street? If so the shocks won't last. How many turns are
you tightening the valve? Any more than one full turn and they will go away
quickly. FWIW.

                                                                   Larry

In a message dated 1/4/01 10:37:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,