RE: 245 or 275 on front?

To: "'James Creasy'" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: 245 or 275 on front?
From: Kirk Meline <KMeline@iscribe.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:26:22 -0800
Hi James

I think you answered your own question.  You didn't list the width of the
wheel though so its hard to tell.  Go with the perfect fit rather than
bigger or smaller.  I found that running 245's on a 9 inch wide wheel is
great if you run very, very high tire temps.  But you have to monitor that
after every run or you get in trouble quick.  What about a 255\40or45 tire?
That seems to be perfect on the Cobra R wheel.

Kirk