Re: Who does powder coating?

To: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Subject: Re: Who does powder coating?
From: Ralph Elder <ralph@nars.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:10:25 -0800
hmmmmm... can't.... remember ....name.....  in Richmond,
right off 580 where its depressed......

YAHOO! to the rescue!
"Poly-Engineering
701 Erlandson St, Richmond, CA 94804
(510) 233-1420   "

That's it!   They have been there forever, and did a real nice job on some
engine covers for me.
I seem to remember that they have a minimum charge, so you may be able to
get a couple of things done the same color for one price (hey! my truck's
wheels match my kart!)  I recall thinking that they have an oven big enough
to do boat trailers.

And they do nice flouresent colors too.
I think a bright  screaming yellow-green would look good.

-RALPH-