Re: [Fwd: Re: seeking oil filter and tire info]

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: seeking oil filter and tire info]
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:33:17 -0800
I tried Mobil's e-store. It didn't work very well with Netscape
or with IE, the order form where you enter your credit card
number is not encrypted, and the site crashed. Their lubricant
technology would seem to be much, much better than their internal
IS technology. Web experiences like this will keep
brick-and-mortar stores alive forever.