RE: Revised SFR Solo II schedule

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Revised SFR Solo II schedule
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:16:38 -0800
Now, there's a brave man!  If you have not figured it out by now, most
Raider fans don't care for niner fans (I wonder why).  Mix that with a few
six packs and you'll be taking your life into your hands!  Why don't you
cheer for the Ravens while you're at it.  Who do you to leave your car to?
:)

--Navid
Going nowhere close to Oakland this Sunday with red on