Re: Banquet Tickets?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Banquet Tickets?
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:24:36 -0800
Pues, Charlie, no lo creo. Besides, Boggart was the heavy in the movie.I
usually have a good handle on shifting frontiers of political correctness, and
this is not always easy for a good Buddha Republican Vegetarian. I might note
in good humor and in passing that your reply is a definite candidate for
replay in your Senate confirmation hearings. You can probably forget that
Directorship of the NHTSB.
Tony