RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP

To: "Kit Wetzler" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:49:34 -0800
Hey, that's hitting below the belt, ouch!  :)  The car is still leaking oil,
but it's right now on a timeout for giving me so much trouble this year.

--Navid
p.s. I hate that automatic spelling correction with passion!  That's "...no
AMOUNT of boost...".  Does anybody know how to turn that damn thing off in
Word without turning the spell-check all together?