Re: A funny little Lotus tale!

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A funny little Lotus tale!
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:24:21 -0800
there was an article recently in grassroots mag or similar about the 7
replicas.  turn key new they go for $27-35K. so $25K for a good used one
perhaps isnt far fetched.

my dad remembers the original ones and laments he never bought one back
when.  they look kind of uncomfortable for a street car, but maybe not.

-james "drove 110 miles today in cobra" creasy