Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:17:30 -0800
It may be worth it to mention at the driver meetings for course workers to
be sure their radio is set to channel X.  Starters could be instructed to
use Channel Y as they are checked off for work.

Just some brainstorming.  How many radios are available for course work
anyway?  There was no radio at my station (near the finish, between the
S-curve and finish lights) so I held any downed cone above my head for a few
seconds to hope somebody would radio it in.  I doubt the motorhome crew
could have seen me over there.

Bryan Heitkotter
'87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2