Re: All Hail Mighty GS!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: All Hail Mighty GS!
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 00:28:33
I always thought it was a bit soft as well and was real surprised when the
GS pax was not adjusted up for 2001.

"...the less than perfect slick and rally surface at Oakland..."

and thus the beauty of driving a right (rear) wheel drive car - can you say
power on oversteer <grin>?  Not necessarily the fastest way but it sure is
fun! Yahoooo.

Pete Mottaz