91 MR2 NA for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 91 MR2 NA for sale
From: "Jeff G" <spdu4ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 01:51:52
Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but I'm selling my 91 NA due to college
costs.  It was a C-stock, but I read somewhere its been changed to E-stock.
Whatever class, it is stock, with a modified ST front sway bar, Koni
adjustables all around, Custom cat-back exhaust, K&N drop-in filter, "crash
bolts" and auto-x alignment, front wheel spacers, has a spare set of alloy
wheels with year-old (but half-used) Khumo Victoracers.

Its aquamarine pearl, has the "power package" (power windows, locks,
mirrors, cruise...), t-tops, 5-spd, Eclipse CD, Crossfire amp, and 8"
speakers behind the seats (easily removable for auto-crossing), new tires on
stock alloys, 109.5K miles, well-maintained etc...

I havent autocrossed in over a year, but the car was the 99 C-stock champion
for Sac chapter SCCA, and took regionals in 2000.  It should be nationally
competitive with a better driver.

I have pictures available, and will send them upon request.   Oh yeah,
price...   $6000 including the spare set of wheels, misc repair manuals and
such.  Its located in Redding, but I'd be willing to drive it to an event if
there is interest.

  Thanks

    Jeff

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.   mjb.]