Rules regarding stock stuff..

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Rules regarding stock stuff..
From: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 19:48:58 +0000
Hey.  This may sound weird, but can I cut a hole in my roof?  No seriously..
  I sit tall, and my head doesn't fit in my little del Sol with my helmet
on.  I'd like to sawzall a hole in the roof for my head to stick out.

If not, can I put a sunroof on my car and stay in stock?  I could just open
the sunroof when I need to have the helmet on.  Of course, I'd have to
install it a little left of center, but that's fine.

See, I love my car, but it's a flimsy thing with the roof off.  I want the
rigidity, but I need to be able to fit too.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Jake Hodges