Sacramento CUP Rounds 9&10 POSTPONED

To: "Chris Kannan (E-mail)" <CKannan@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Sacramento CUP Rounds 9&10 POSTPONED
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:34:15 -0500
S.C.C.A. Sacramento Chapter was informed by Mather Airport officials we must
postpone our scheduled autocross event for September 22/23. Due to the
events of last week Mather Airport is required  to review and implement new
security procedures that include no uncontrolled access to the flight line
and runways.

Resumption of autocrossing at Mather Airport will be on a case by case basis
until the required security is in place. Please check the S.C.C.A.
Sacramento Chapter web site for updates on developments regarding Mather
Airport autocrossing.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/

Ray Miller BSP #  197