RE: Instructors for Thunderhill Street School

To: "'pkincy P KINCY'" <pkincy@msn.com>, dhale_510@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Instructors for Thunderhill Street School
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:43:37 -0700
If you are a racer and enjoy instructing, the best deal around is
instructing with SoCal NASA.  Our own Jerry Brown is running that school
now.  You'll get $150 off on your race entry fees AND you'll get to run your
car in group 4.  That's good enough for me to drive all the way to Willow
Springs.

--Navid