RE: DARWINISM

To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DARWINISM
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:07:20 -0700
James writes...

>i guess you didnt get a good look at your terrorized parents the >day or so
>after your accident.  they looked a bit green and
>worried. if your little ones inherit your taste for adventure,
>look out!  =)

It is true, particularly on my mother's side of the family, that each
generation has out done the previous in terms of craziness. My grandfather, for
example, would conduct speed time trials in his Model A Ford in the fields of
Nebraska, and one day, the engine blew up. There is actually a painting of this
by my Gramma which immortalizes this moment in family history, that is supposed
to be in my possession, but my aunt has apparently forgotten this. Typical. I
should remind her, because she cannot relate to the theme of the work. His
other normal daughter continued his legacy, and road raced. And now her
daughter continues this legacy. I'm just not going to have children.

Katie K.