RE: Fender rolling

To: "'Randy Noll'" <rnoll98@yahoo.com>, ba-autox
Subject: RE: Fender rolling
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:55:25 -0700
I have a very expensive BMW special tool for this.  It's made of a long
piece of wood and it is perfectly round.  It's made in such a way that it
has increasing diameter as you move away from the handle, good for fine
adjustment as you are rolling the fender.  Some people like to call it a
baseball bat, but it's much more than that.  :)

--Navid
Don't forget to heat up the fender lips so you won't chip the paint.