RE: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:17:15 -0700

7:00pm

> 2. When do you plan on arriving in Topeka?
>
> When we get there. Navid?

Depends heavily on how much Katie talks.  The plan is for Friday night, but
we could end up driving straight through. :)

> 3. Do you need someone to reserve a space for you?
>
> No.

She doesn't; I do.  But I talked to Corey and he is going to same me a spot.

> 4. What class and car# are you competing in?
>
> DM, #99, Chris O'Donnell's retired number. Could this be an OMEN?!

SM, #80.

> 5. Is this your first Nationals?
>
> Ha ha ha.

YES!  ...oh I'm sorry, I thought you said "Is this your first National
Championship?"  :)

> Katie K.

--Navid