Re: New MINI Cooper and Cooper S.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MINI Cooper and Cooper S.
From: Dan4223w@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:00:23 EDT
Actually Jake, my Prelude weighs almost 2900 lbs, without me in it.  135 hp
and like 115 ft-lbs tq.
However... I think I'm succumbing to the temptation for light modification.
I'm going to make myself some underdrive pulleys in machine shop.  Next year,
expect to see me with wheels (which I got for hella cheap), intake, and
aforementioned custom made pulleys.
Needless to say, we may be calling cones on each other, because I won't be in
HS any more!  (And needless to say, I'll still be totally outclassed by the
competition).  I'll miss HS.  I really have some pride for our little crew,
you know.
Dan
#101 HS