ghetto cross weighting?

To: "Bay Area Racers" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ghetto cross weighting?
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:28:45 -0700
ive seen some designs using bathroom scales, levers and greased steel
sheets.  my corner weights were so far off this last weekend at first i was
lifting a front tire 8 inches off the ground (with video to prove it) and
smoking the inside tire on every right hand turn.  (no wonder the two
diagonal tires wore out so quick and why my car doesnt turn right)

i was wondering if anyone here uses an inexpensive method.

getting the weights done at a shop isnt going to work for me as i change
stuff too often.

thanks,

-james c
OSP #74