Need co-driver for Nationals & Bremerton

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need co-driver for Nationals & Bremerton
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:00:32 -0700
I'm spreading my search beyond L.A. and San Diego
----------------------------

My co-driver won't be able to go to Topeka in Sept., so I'm looking for a
co-driver for Nats.

The car is getting sorted out: even before the new Koni's (George Doganis' old
Sports - installed two weeks ago), Dave Palmquist drove it to fast times last
year at Atwater, and now even I can get to within a few tenths of George, Dave
Palmquist, Chris Grivas and Bob Mosso (four very fast SoCal drivers - George
is the current CSP champ and Dave was the 2000 CSP champ as well as ProSolo
champ)!

It's a fast, fun, (I think about 9th overall two weekends ago @ Norton AFB)
and pretty powerful, for a Miata, car to drive and you'd have a blast.

Also, I'm interested to go up to Bremerton with it as well.

I really think that with a good driver, this car can place in the top 3 @
Topeka.

Thanks,

Bill Schenker
Los Angeles, CA
CSCC #36 CSP 1999 10AE Mazda Miata

P.S.  The car now has a five speed and 4.30:1 diff. and is even stronger!