Rule Book

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rule Book
From: "Reza Kertadjaja" <reza@aitna.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:18:02 -0700
Hello,

Where can I get the 2003 Rule Book?
Is it available online to be shipped to you?
I cannot attend the next event at Stockton, but I would need the book
for National Tour.

Thank you,
Reza

DISCLAIMER NOTE
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are AIT-confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the email, be advised that you have received this email and any files
transmitted with it in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail and any files transmitted with it in error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
thank you very much for your co-operation.