Car/Trailer/RV Storage for Atwater Tour/Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Car/Trailer/RV Storage for Atwater Tour/Pro
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:44:31 EDT
Hello!

For all of you that are attending both the SCCA National Tour and Pro Solo
(in Atwater, CA ) and want to store your car/trailer/motohome between events
- we have a solution for you!  Whether you are coming from miles away or live
right hear in the Bay area, I am still saving spots for those of you that
need them.  The cost appears to be around $15 per rig.  Please email Pilar
Miranda at pilarmmiranda@aol.com to save your spot!

Thanks and see you all next week!
Pilar Miranda