Garage Sale

To: "Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage Sale
From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:30:15 -0700
Due to the popular demand of people living out-of-state/area you may e-mail,
call, or fax a list of parts you're looking for at the times of the garage
sale listed below.

Friday 8th 7:30pm to 10pm Special evening for the Golden Gate Lotus Club.

Sat/Sun 9th-10th. 9am to 5pm  Open to all.

I've been working on a spead sheet and about 80% of used parts and 95% of new
part has been completed. You can e-mail me your fax# and I'll send you a list
of about 25 pages of Lotus parts. Fax ordering is first come, first served and
reasonable offers will be conceded.

This inventory consist of 20 years in the Lotus business, plus the purchase of
the complete inventory from a Lotus dealership. We also have office furniture/
equipment, household items, childrens toys/games/cloths and some shop tools,
1985 Ford F250.

Service will close on August 15th.
We'll still be open for parts and tech support after the 15th.

Thanks

Barry Spencer
Spencer's Motorsports
23000 Connecticut St #4