Who and when are you leaving for Nationals?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Who and when are you leaving for Nationals?
From: "Pilar Miranda" <pilarmmiranda@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:43:23 -0700
So Charlie's the only one that received my last email - seems you need to
delete the bottom of our messages to be able to post now???

Anyway, here is our info...

Pilar Miranda/Chris Cox
Leaving 8/30 - taking the long way through Zion National Park
Arriving 9/4 - will be in line for when the gate opens!

See you all there - drive safe!!!

Pilar