slush as it is

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: slush as it is
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:23:12 -0700
The Chair and Course Designer teams for the next few events are:

Round 2 at GGF : James Creasy and Ruben Padron
course: Creasy
Round 3 at 3com: Sean and Erin O'Boyle
course: O'Boyle
Round 4 at Oakland: Jake Hodges and Russ Heywood
course: Mark Watson
Round 5 at Marina: Rob and Chris Boynton
course: Boynton
Round 6 at Oakland: to be verified

Thanks a ton everyone. And thanks to Natalie, Zack, and James for Round 1.
Start thinking about jackets. Winter is coming and Berry Chafin is set to
clothe the needy. I think I have a few leftover volunteers for rookie
co-chair duties this year and I will do my best to fir you in. If you
already have a note in to me go ahead and "renew". I will see what I can do.

Boondoggle team is set but we will start soliciting teams for round 2+
about November. Please don't call me now for next year because I am not an
organized person.

Chair Chief Tony