The most... something... thing I've ever seen.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The most... something... thing I've ever seen.
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:46:31 -0700 (PDT)
This french dude is.. really something.  Perfect 1/3
scale Ferrari 312PB.  No really.  Perfect.  It has
working Fuel Injection.  Working GAUGES.  Working
REVERSE GEAR.  Working 100cc flat 12.  It SOUNDS like a
ferrari.  What have YOU spent the last 20,000 hours or
YOUR life doing?

Detailed pictures:  Follow every link.  Click on every
picture.

http://www.fineartmodels.com/e/gallery/scerri/

Then, if you have Real Player (which I make other
people install for me since I HATE and REFUSE to use
it) go here for video and audio:

http://www.nmd.com.au/download_detail.cfm?id=7

Woah.