Fishing for co-drives round 14/15

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fishing for co-drives round 14/15
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:20:24 -0700
C stock is set in stone at this point, so it's time to have some fun!

I'm fishing for a co-drive in an interesting car at either of the next
two events.  In exchange I can offer cameraderie, set-up or driving
tips, tire changine help, event entry fee, or maybe even help with the
tire budget (depends on how cool the car is ;-).  Any takers?

Before you decide that your car isn't "interesting", consider that I
might have a strange idea of what's interesting.  For example, at
Round 14 I think anything with Victoracers or Azenis would be
interesting.

On another topic, kudos to my former SFR Autox school students Matt
Drance and Kristy Cheng, who both out-PAXed me at Round 13...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94