RE: next month

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: next month
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:00:42 -0800
>While this list is not the official mouthpiece of SFR/SCCA, there is a
>large overlap with that audience, and it's a heck of a lot more timely
>than The Wheel.  I'd like to suggest to Ed and the Steering Committee >that
the agenda for the upcoming SC meeting be published here on the
>List, prior to the meeting.  Perhaps two weeks prior?

As it works now, 2 weeks wouldn't work.....namely because the agenda itself
doesn't exist at that timeframe :).

What I've tried to do (and Bryan did before) is have the GOAL of getting it
out a week or so before the meeting.   This time, due to other commitments
(that dang day job getting in the way of the important stuff ;) ) it was
only 1 day prior.   Obviously I hope to do better than that in the future.

I don't see any reason though we couldn't post it on the SFR Solo2 website
when it gets published out to the Steering Committee (which is where
"official" stuff like that should rightfully go, IMHO).

>That would perhaps allow for interested persons to comment, in lieu of
>their attending the SC meeting.  Or maybe even it would spur same to
>attend!

Which would be good!

>The past SC Minutes being published here is also a great idea in my
>opinion.

We are starting to put them online, with the caveat that we can't put them
out officially until they are approved.   Approval happens at the next
meeting (i.e. the Jan 2005 Meeting Minutes were approved as of 2-15-05
meeting, the 2-15 minutes will be reviewed/approved at 3-15-05 meeting,
etc).

If you look, the Jan Meeting Minutes are already online at the SFR Solo2
website

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/

Ed