Re: Drift Day Norcal

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Drift Day Norcal
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:24:28 -0700 (PDT)
Is this a different kind of crowd than the one you
were with that fateful day in 1974, when a band of
dangerous autocrossers were kicked out of the Gay 90's
Pizzeria on Main Street, Pleasanton, for being too
loud, and for wearing t-shirts with writing all over
them? I was only four then, but I'll never forget
those crazy days when my mom and dad lived like
outlaws.

--Katie Kelly