Some updates from the Solo2 Chair...

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some updates from the Solo2 Chair...
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:09:56 -0700
Few items :

1. We STILL need more workers for the ProSolo Challenge in Atwater on May
8th.   In return for working a few hours (up close to some of the BEST Solo
racing action!), you get a FREE lunch and FREE entry to a future SFR Event.
Let me know if you can help us here.

2. Annual Tech Day at Edge Motorworks was a success last weekend, with more
of our competitors now into the Annual Tech and NOT having to mess with
getting their car teched at each event!    We have another Annual Tech Day
coming up on April 24th at Extreme Performance in San Jose, 10AM - 4PM.

3. There have been some questions on which class at the National Tour our
"SFR Only Classes" entrants should sign up.   To be honest, I don't know!
However, we should be able to have some of the "in the know" regulars decide
here.   So, if they could, PLEASE some entrants from the following 2 classes
speak up :

  * OSP
  * ST2 (note this one is especially confusing, as SOME of the class is
eligible for the "National-like" STS2 class but others in ST2 are not
eligible for STS2)

Ed Runnion
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com
mailto:ed@runnion.net