Firestone/Bridgestone dealer/shop

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Firestone/Bridgestone dealer/shop
From: "Reza Kertadjaja" <rezak@berudu.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:17:15 -0700
Hi,

I purchased two Fuzion Zri tires from TireRack. Both of them failed within 30
miles of driving.  I can not get TireRack to help me with the situation. They
want me to pay $65 for new tires each. Very much dissapointed with TireRack at
this point.

I have contacted Bridgestone headquarter, and they told me to go to local
Firestone/Bridgestone shop to get it covered by warranty. Does anyone know
anybody at local Firestone or Bridgestone shop in Bay Area to help me with
this situation?

Thank you,
Reza