4th Annual Nationals Test & Tune - Castle Airport CA

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 4th Annual Nationals Test & Tune - Castle Airport CA
From: "Pilar Miranda" <pilarmmiranda@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:01:53 -0700
Hello Everyone!

Its that time of year again  the SCCA Solo National Championships is just
around the corner and you need some time to test and tune your car and
yourself!  For all of you that are heading out to Topeka you wont want to
miss the Fourth Annual Nationals Test & Tune at Castle Airport (you know,
that place with the great CONCRETE)!

The Details:

Who:  If you are going to Nationals we expect to see you at this event!  We
will be limiting the entrants to those who are attending the SCCA Solo
National Championships with a cap of 60 people.

What:  Drive, Tune, driver, test, drive, drive and did I mention drive
again??!  As usual we will use one to two national caliber courses  with
overall times and split times  designed by Chris Cox.  Skid pad will be
available as well.  Each entrant will be required to work and assigned to
work one hour each day (minimum).

Where:  Castle Airport, Atwater CA  -  Winton Ramp

When:  August 20 & 21, 2005

Pre-Registration Only:  Contact Pilar Miranda to get your name on the list;
find out when you will work and where to send your check.
pilarmmiranda@msn.com

Cost:  $75 flat fee for the entire weekend (sorry, no one day discounts)

Please forward this message on to anyone who isnt on the BA-AUTOX list that
might be interested in attending.

This event is being sanctioned by SCCA, San Francisco Region Solo II and is
being chaired by Pilar Miranda and Chris Cox.

Any questions?  Contact Chris Cox  C_A_cox@msn.com or Pilar Miranda
pilarmmiranda@msn.com

Thanks and see you there!
Pilar & Chris