FS: 4 used Kumho Victoracers 275/40-17

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 4 used Kumho Victoracers 275/40-17
From: Viet-Tam Luu <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:28:37 -0700
For sale: 4 used Kumho Victoracers V700, 275/40-17. These have seen 4
track days and a handful of autocrosses. They still have at least one
track day or about 3-4 autocrosses of wear left in them but I'm going
to a 2-day track event this weekend and don't want to risk running out
of tire after the first day, so I'm replacing them now.

All 4 tires have roughly the same amount of wear (photo):
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album06/usedvicto.jpg

I'd hate to see unused tire rubber go to waste. $15 a tire gets them,
picked up from my place in N San Jose. I could probably also have Auto
Innovations in Milpitas hang on to them for a few days if you'd rather
get them there.

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 SM