Re: Nitrogen Charging

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nitrogen Charging
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:01:21 -0800
John:

Contact Mike Maier at Maier Racing (510) 581-7600, in Hayward and ask
for Mike. He has a regulator that will handle the higher pressures up to
about 140 or 150 or so. You better do it quick because he's getting
married this coming weekend and he may be a tad busy from about Thursday
or Friday and all of next week.

If you wnant pressures up to about 300 psi and want to drive to
Roseville, let me know but I'll be in Hayward this Thursday until this
coming Sunday. Yes, for the wedding.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com