Re: Thank you all for orchestrating a smooth slush event!

To: jake@codeworm.com, joe@bea.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank you all for orchestrating a smooth slush event!
From: Memidland@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:02:16 EST
Thank you Jake & Joe.
 Great job in organizing but I must take issue with 1 minor detail.
I arrived around 11: 30 and asked, a number of people the normal question, "
How's the course ?" Man, did I get an ear full. "Too tight, too many cones, no
straight runs, choppy, doesn't flow, ........bitch, bitch, bitch."

To my surprise I found it to be one of, if not, the best course I've ever run
at Candlestick.

I can't figure it out.

Was it because I was running the 993 Turbo, instead of the GT2? Or was it
because I beat Brother Chris, driving Bryan's Q45 (or is it an R32 or Z28 or
RX7), or could it just have been that Ben "did" the course.

I asked Ben "what do you think?" He said it was VERY technical.
What ever YOU think, I say GREAT COURSE BEN.
 Thanks Guys.
 Rob

Hey Alex you missed a good course!