buy two get one free

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: buy two get one free
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:00:17 -0500

Message text written by "Richard Urschel"

"
I'm holding out for the Healey.

The MGB-GT was autocrossed at Candlestick in 1996, was it not?"

I promised Katie she could drive the Healey on her 16th birthday. That's
when I had a day job. Since then over a decade has passed and we had to
focus on keeping the Lotus alive and funds for the Healey didn't make it.

I did drive the MGB-GT at least once at Candlestick when we used the
northside area.
Katie, of course, has moved on to her Miata, and then to bicycles.

--John Kelly