Re: [solo2sc] Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for SFR

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>,
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for SFR
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:34:47 -0800
Ed,
    I think maybe you meant the "remainder of the Regional Championship
Series," excluding the 06 Slush Series.
    Our run group troubles began with the 05 Slush Series which had, for
years, been run with a six-heat make-up, 4 a.m., 2 p.m. but used the 8 heat
system for events we know will have lighter attendance.
    As it turned out the 8 heat set-up we did use was, in all but one case,
flexible, and easily collapsed into a 4 & 2 organization. (Only one event
had too few in the a.m., and had to be put into a 2 heat set-up.)
    For the 06 season, I suggest we use a six heat system, 4 & 2.
--Pat Kelly