Setup Workers for Sunday, March 19!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Setup Workers for Sunday, March 19!
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:53:16 -0800
Hello!  Joe Weinstein and I are chairing Sunday's event at
Candlestick Monster Park.  Joe's got a fun course planned, so we need
course setup volunteers to show up at 7:00.  As always, it counts as
your work assignment for the day.

If you haven't done setup before, give it a shot!  It's fun to be a
part of putting the course together, and it's nice to get your work
out of the way!

Also remember we are back to an 8 run group schedule!  You might want
to check to make sure you're running when you think you are!

Please e-mail me and let me know that you can make it!

Jake Hodges